Position: Various Post
Eligibility: 10th / Graduate / Post Graduate
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 18-Sep
1. Sub Inspector
2. Head Constable
1. Sub Inspector – bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Second Class Master Certificate issued by the central or State inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department or matriculation from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Head Constable – Intermediate with Second class Engine Driver Certificate or Serang Certificate or Maticulation with Industrial Training instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic.
3. Constable – Matriculation with one year experience in operating of Boat.
No of Post:
1. Sub Inspector: 23 Posts
2. Head Constable: 141 Posts
3. Constable: 66 Posts
Age Limit (in yrs):
1. Sub Inspector – 20 years – 25 years.
2. Head Constable and For Constable a- 20 years – 25 years.
Pay Scale/Salary (in Rs.):
1. Sub Inspector: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/-
2. Head Constable: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-
3. Constable: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-
Mode of Selection: Written Examination, Documentation, Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
Direct Website : Click here