Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name : Junior Engineer
Date of Examination : 30-07-2017
Post Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering from a recognized university or board. Check with direct official link below for detailed post information.
Number of Vacancy : NA
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD. :
Notification Details :
Discipline : Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical and Mechanical, Surveying and Contract, Naval Quality Assurance
Department : Central water Commission, CPWD, Department of Post, MES, Farakka Barrage (Project), Central Water Power Research Station, Dte of Quality Assurance (Naval)
Pay Scale : N.A.
Age Limit : Central Water Commission, CPWD- up to 32 years
Department of Post, MES- 18-27 years
Other Departments- Up to 30 years
Instructions for Downloading the SSC JE Admit Card 2017:
1. In order to download the SSC JE Paper II Admit Card, all aspirants must open the regional website of SSC (SSC CR, SSC MPR, SSC NR, SSC KKR)
2. In the opening page of the regional websites, candidates must look in to the Candidate’s Alert section.
3. In this section candidates shall have to follow the link related to the Paper II Examination Admit Card for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
4. After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened. In this page candidates shall have to enter their Registration Number or Roll Number or Name with Date of Birth and then proceed for downloading the admit card.
5. Once a candidates submits all the required details correctly, the admit card would appear in the same page.
6. Candidates must take a print out of the admit card before entering the exam hall.
MODE OF EXAM : Paper II Examination
Direct official link : Click here