(Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar)
Post Name : Constables
Date of Examination : 15-10-2017, 22-10-2017
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board in the state of Bihar.
Availability of Admit Card : 23-09-2017
Number of Vacancy : 9900 posts
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD :
Will be available soon
Name of Examination :
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
Instructions for Downloading the CSBC Bihar Police Constable Admit Card :
1. Candidates who have applied for the post of Constable, must open the official website of CSBC (www.csbc.bih.nic.in ) in order to download the admit card for the written examination.
2. In the home, the candidates will be able to view the relevant links and keywords related to the Written Exam for the recruitment of Constable.
3. Here they have to follow the link related to the downloading of the admit card.
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
5. In the new page, the candidates have to enter their Application Number or any other required details and password or date o f birth and then submit the entered details.
6. Candidates must ensure that the details they have entered should be correct in all manners.
7. After submission, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
8. Candidates must check all the personal and examination related details in the admit card properly before attending the examination. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must contact the CSBC authority.
Direct official link : Click here